May 21, 2013
1:30 – 2:30 PM Eastern Time
Is your to-do list unwieldy and more trouble than it’s worth?
It should be a simple process, but creating a useful to-do list is not easy for everyone. If you keep a to-do list at all, it proves that you want to be an organized person who stays on top of your work. However, if you don’t know what you are doing, the whole process could end up being a huge waste of your time.
Spend 60 minutes with time-management expert Jeff Davidson and discover how to Master Your To-Do List.
In this audio conference, you will learn how to construct your to-do list, what items to include and exclude, how to rollover the tasks you don’t get to and more. Creating a better to-do list is your very first step to controlling your time and taking back precious lost minutes. Don’t waste another second drafting a to-do list that doesn’t work for you.
Uncover the secret to boosting your productivity and getting more done every day!
If you’re like most career professionals, you face the burden of having to handle one thing after another. Attend this session and you’ll feel more at ease and much more confident in tackling each task before you.
- Avoid common mistakes.
- Know which tasks should make your list.
- Combine tasks into one item on your list.
- Gain energy from striking items off your list.
- Create different types of lists.
- Rev up your productivity.
- Manage interruptions before they manage you.
- Put your to-do list into perspective.
Mega-author and professional speaker Jeff Davidson
Who Would Benefit From This Program:
Why a WTC Audio Conference is Right for You:
- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost.
- No travel-related expenses or complications.
- The perfect way to train as many employees as you like.
- 100% Guarantee: If you are dissatisfied, you are entitled to a complete refund.